Put on your thinking caps, get out the craft box, gather your family and create a very special ornament for our annual Family Ornament Exchange!
We hope to have many families participating! Whether there are 10 people under your roof or you live by yourself, please join in this wonderful Providence tradition. Place your ornament on the tree in the church lobby or Fellowship Hall beginning in Advent.
How to Participate
- Get your family together and create ONE ornament to exchange. No church or school crafts please.
- Add your family name and the year 2021 somewhere in the ornament
- Bring your ornament to church by 12/19 and hang it on one of our Christmas trees (lobby or fellowship hall)
- On Sunday, 12/19, after worship, wait for the exchange to begin! Each family that brings an ornament will take another one home!
- Throughout 2022, pray for the family you drew and get to know them!